Please come and visit us!
New adult fees for 2023 – but we are open longer for you to enjoy the experiences at InfoAge Science & History Center.
- We’re open 12:00 PM (Noon) – 5:00 PM on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Admission is $12 for ages 13+ and $8 for ages 4-12 (children under 4 are free)
- Our main campus is at 2201 Marconi Rd., Wall, NJ 07719 (Overview Map)
- There are several buildings so dress for outdoor weather (Campus Map)
- ISEC (InfoAge Space Exploration Center) is a short walk south at 2300 Marconi Road
- Parking at InfoAge is always free
- Visitor reviews: Google * RoadsideAmerica * TripAdvisor * Yelp
We also open for special events or by appointment for groups (schools, clubs, scouts, etc.) — contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732) 280-3000 for details.
Organized tour groups cost $15 per person due to the need for extra staff.
InfoAge and ADA
InfoAge has four accessible parking spaces, two of which are van accessible, in our main parking lot.
All museum buildings except 9059 are wheelchair accessible and all buildings have ramps and/or handrails to facilitate access.
Wheelchair accessible bathrooms are located in buildings 9001, 9032, 9010D, and 9011A and two are located in building 9162.
Our Visitor Self-Tour Map has the building locations and identification.
- Entrances and exits to all buildings are a minimum of 36’ wide;
- Animals are not allowed in most InfoAge buildings. The exception is for service animals such as seeing-eye-dogs and hearing-assist–dogs; they will be allowed in all areas of InfoAge; and
- All hallways in the buildings at InfoAge are between 3’ to 6’ wide.
Sunday February 19th For a Wonderful Vacation, Go by Train! Railroads, Tourism, and Commuters at the Jersey Shore By Bill Elwell 2PM-3PM Hotel Lounge Nestled halfway between two of Americas […]Find out more »
A Brief History of Model Railroading By Dave Albertson 2PM-3PM Hotel Lounge Tracing the roots of Model Railroading back to the 1890's. Manufacturers, Inventions and Pioneers of Model Railroading that […]Find out more »
Sunday March 26th ISEC Lecture Series By Frank O'brien 2PM-3PM ISEC Center About Frank O'Brien: Frank O'Brien is a volunteer historian for NASA as part of their history, education […]Find out more »
Vintage Computer Festival East 2023 April 14th- 16th 2023 Latest info is on the VCF Event Page The theme for the 2023 Festival is Computers in EducationFind out more »
WEEK 1: WONDER Young innovators will: • Build their own mini skate park with rad ramps, bowls, jumps and rails • Become event planners, invent a Party Assistant and design […]Find out more »
WEEK 2: FAST FORWARD Young innovators will: • Design dream homes, explore renewable energy sources and invent their own smart devices • Become robotic pet veterinarians as they take apart […]Find out more »
A week of hands-on STEM and space activities at the historic InfoAge Science & History Museums Space Exploration Center July 24-28, 2023 9AM to 3PM Ages 11-14 $199 per child […]Find out more »
We Need Your Help! Volunteer with Us.
Join our mission to preserve historic Camp Evans and teach the public about science and history.
Sign up to join our team of volunteers and start on your own mission today.
InfoAge Science & History Museums
2201 Marconi Road
Wall, NJ 07719