EducatorsScience and Technology Field Trips, Resources, and Handouts
InfoAge (the InfoAge Science and History Museums and the InfoAge Space Exploration Center (ISEC)) is a one-of-a-kind non-profit collective of over 15 organizations, museums, and exhibits dedicated to recognizing, preserving, and educating the public about the rich history of communications and electronics technology in New Jersey.
InfoAge is located at the Camp Evans National Landmark and is New Jersey’s World War II Living Memorial.
What Your Students Can Experience at InfoAge
Our spaces are constantly growing and evolving. They include:
- Self-guided and interactive displays
- Thousands of authentic and unique artifacts from the early 1900s to today
- Historical descriptions providing context and background
- Formal tours, presentations, and lectures on various STEM and history topics
- Classroom, laboratory, and eating spaces
- An operating radio telescope– one of few in the U.S. accessible to the public!
- A makerspace
Real World Examples
- Nov. 2022 – Tom’s River Students visit for hands-on multi exhibit work (podcast, makerspace, exhibit design)
2021-2022 museum themes include:
- History of computers
- Military vehicles and equipment (many pieces are one-of-a-kind)
- Model railroading
- Maritime including NJ shipwrecks
- Radio and communications technology and history
- Space exploration
- Radar and electronic warfare
Planning Your Field Trip to InfoAge
All of the main exhibit halls are staffed by knowledgeable volunteers. Our education team can also help align our resources with your curriculum to make your trip an ideal authentic learning experience. Our content is ideally suited for:
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art/Design, and Math)
- History (specializing in the WWII era)
- Computer Science
- Vocational and Career Education
Recommended ages: Grades 5 through college
$10 per student, adult chaperone, or teacher for self guided tour.
Other services (specialty tours, activities, lunch) available at additional cost.
If you wish to make your visit a two-day experience, our Volunteer Group Housing and Retreat Center is available for $15 per individual for school groups. The center has three separate men’s and women’s bunk rooms, separate men’s and women’s showers (4 of each), handicap accessible restrooms, full kitchen facilities, three separate common spaces, and wi-fi/cable.
To schedule a visit, contact Gloria Kudrick, email@example.com, 732-280-3000.
Getting to InfoAge
InfoAge is located in Wall Township, NJ, on the historic 35-acre site of the Camp Evans National Landmark, just off of Route 18, four minutes from Route 195 and six minutes from Garden State Parkway mile 98.
Garden State Central Model Railroad Club Presents All Scale Model Train Sale and Show Held Indoors At InfoAge Science and History Museums 2201 Marconi Road, Wall, NJ 07719 Admission: […]Find out more »
Join us for LIVE coverage of the landing of NASA’s asteroid sample return mission! September 24, 2023 Infoage Space Exploration Center 2300 Marconi Road, Wall, NJ Seven years ago, NASA […]Find out more »
Wall of Honor and Awards Reception We are honoring Raymond (Radar Ray) Irwin for Radar and Countermeasures and George Morris for Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems for the InfoAge Wall of […]Find out more »
We Need Your Help! Volunteer with Us.
Join our mission to preserve historic Camp Evans and teach the public about science and history.
Sign up to join our team of volunteers and start on your own mission today.
InfoAge Science & History Museums
2201 Marconi Road
Wall, NJ 07719